<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, April 28, 2007 ' 5:53 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Lols.
Found that I dunno how to do VTDS (write-up) and engineering mecs.
Hmm..
Thus, back to posting.

Now, I'm posting about animes. xD
Just now Ger was asking me which anime was nice.. xD
So I guess, I'll post some animes here which I find it nice.
Hahas.

-Mahobara ~Heartful days~
-Final approach
-Puchi Puri Yuushi or Petite Princess Yuushi
-Matantei Loki Ragnorok
-Rozen Maiden
-Death note
-Air
-Tokyo Mew Mew
-Negima!? (the remake version)
-Ouran High School Club

I've watched a handful of animes. These are the fews that I find them nice and worth to watch. xD Cried while watching most of the animes. Very touching. xD

I'm currently watching Sugar Sugar Rune when I'm free. Yijun was GashBell-ing me. Telling me that GashBell was nice and have to watch it. Wakata!~ I'll watch GashBell when I can't find anymore animes to watch. xD Cause Gashbell was more than a 100 episodes, which I find it wayyy too long. Hmm.

Thinking of what to sketch for my VTDS. Hmms.
Thinking of idea to sketch for my VTDS as well. Hmms..
Finding articles for my write-up for VTDS also. Hmms...

Well. Got to go work on them now. My younger cousin was keep begging me to take neoprints with her every now and then. xD Must find time to go take with her. But the problem is she stay way too far away and I have assignments to do. Hmm.. Diaos.

The End.
Tartar Sauce!
shuJUNnie
is
theMEOWwie.







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.