<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, April 28, 2007 ' 4:03 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Heyys! xD
Bored..
Was thinking whether to go back to PVI to work or not.
But....
There's
Assignments, assignments and more assignments.
And it's only the second week of school...!
VTDS... Engineering Mecs...
Wonder if i could take it for the following weeks, month or even years!
Oh well. Chill.. Hahas..

Well, yijun ask me to go see her blog last night and I found out that she post that ugly photo of mine. Taken at Engineering Mecs (Tutorial). Ugly. She was like asking me to go see her block and then tag her. In the end i refused to tag. xD Cause she put that photo. xD

So...

This is for you, Yijun. xD
To you, this might be nothing. xD
But...... ^.^v

Oh, and here are the animal pictures as follows. Hahas. xD

The following photos have a story behind it.

One fine day,
Me and my best buddy, LiQing
was working at one of the blocks in bedok.
We found this orange cat.
And it is pregnant.
(Hweesee told me when I was showing her the pics)
And with my love cats personality,
I decided to play with the cat awhile,
while taking a break.
LiQing was with me also.

Then I pitch to this cat over here.
With the blue umbrella (mechandise).
The cat was like refusing to take it.
It was pushing it away.
I can feel it's force. xD

Well, maybe it doesn't like blue. xD

I then pass the red umbrella to it.
It started looking at the umbrella.
Holding it ...

Sniffing it ...

It looks like it is interested about the umbrella ...

I even thought it was going to pay me money. Hahas.
But obviously it wouldn't.

In the end, the umbrella was returned to me.
(Of course)

Can't remember if i rang the bell that day. Hahas. xD


Well, in other words, I have a lot of other experiences with cats out there in the field. Hahas. Not only with cats, dogs also. xD
Which I shall share next time. xD

For now,
ASSIGNMENTS!! AHHHHH!! HAVEN'T DO FINISH! xD

Tartar sauce!
shuJUNnie
is
theMEOWwie.








;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.