<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, April 26, 2007 ' 9:19 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

T.T *Sniffs* *sobs* I was crying while watching this anime "Petite Princess Yuushi". So touching! xD This anime shows me about tomotachi.. How tomotachi should work and support each other. =) Motivates and encourage. =) How tomotachi should NOT be selfish to others.

Now, for the japanese lesson:
Tomotachi - Friends.
xD

Hahas. By the way, I took several pictures about my class that I'm going to upload soon in my blog too. Hahas. All the other animals photo will also be uploaded soon. But depends if im lazy or not. Hahas. xD

I have two BaoBei in class. xD Gervina and Hwee See ( Hamster ) xD.


Gervina HweeSee shuJUN.
In Canteen Four.
When we are having our break from VTDS.
I look a bit weird in this photo though. xD

Hmm. Today went for IS. So happy, only 2 hours! 1 pm to 3 pm. Then can go home le. But before going home, I went to collect my ez-link with yijun and mingxi. My photo on the ez-link was like so ugly...! xD

Hahas.
Hehes.

Ok lahhs. Dont know what's more to post for today. xD
Kind of tired also.
Should go rest now. xD
Bye~

shuJUNnie
theMEOWwie =)








;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.