<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, April 30, 2007 ' 8:14 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

WEEE! XD
I'm eating and blogging and chatting on MSN and watching show right now!!
Multi-tasking..! xD

Chatting with Kelvin, Anna and YiJun. And Yijun was telling me to go her blog and tag again. Hahas. xD

Guess what?! I saw Paul Twohill today in school. And he was right in front of me. Lols. Well, ........................................................ xD (Speechless, dont know what to say, not because Im excited. But I'm not going to disclose. xD)

Well, when back to West Spring today with my classmate, MingXi, to collect my O level Cert, then go her school. She was so excited when going in to my school, and she kept saying my school was very big. xD But her school was nice too. =) Hahas.

Today first lesson was VTDS, I was scared that the lecturer would ask us to hand in the VTDS homework. Lols. Cause I have yet to complete it. The write-up lorh. Can't find any articles online. Zz. The lecturer asked us to design future wearable electronic devices. Hahas. Thought for a long time then I managed to design 3, well, he asked for 5. xD
And today's engmecs so siians. Hahas. And we wasn't paying any attention to FJK. xD Dont understand what he's teaching today. After engmecs, when to engmecs practical. Again, dont understand a thing. Even it's different lecturer. There's 2 lecturers in class. Well, thank goodness that someone in my group knows how to do. Managed to understand a little in the end. xD

Today's most relaxing lesson was engmecs prac. Cause we were released 50mins earlier. xD Hahas.

Well, enough of blogging. xD
Go back to eating, chatting on MSN and watch show le. xD

Tartar Sauce!!
shuJUNnie,
theMEOWwie.
Signed. =)







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.