<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, May 01, 2007 ' 9:12 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Hellos!

Lols. Went out just now to Lot1, intended to go town today to catch a movie "Spiderman3". But in the end we went to Lot1. Anyway, all the tickets were sold out. That's why. I checked the booking site and every time was fully booked.
Zz.

Thus, went out with my dear, Jenny. xD Go Lot1 shop shop. Long time never go there already, almost half a year. Then ate in Ajisen. I ate the Miso Cha-Shu Ramen and she ate CrayFish Ramen. The Miso Cha-Shu Ramen was damn salty!! Hahas. Then one of the staff gave us one feedback&suggestions paper and told us to give some comments. Then when I "hand in" the comment form, the manager (I think) read it and her facial expression was like "HUH?". xD Cause I wrote:

Name(Mr/Mrs/Ms): Unknown
Telephone number: Unknown
Email address: Unknown
(This one i forgot): Unknown
Name of staff who served you: Can't remember

xD. There I also wrote "The soup base for Miso Cha-Shu Ramen was very salty, please improve it". The manager said: Miso was orginally salty, if it's salty, you can request us to add some (don't know what soup) to neutralise the flavor, making it not salty. (Translated from chinese)

But it was not salty, it was SUPER DAMN salty.

Took some photos of her eating. Hahas. She took my photo also. xD

Jenny eating the Prawn Mayonise. xD

Me! xD
Taken by Jenny.

Me! Lucky I turned fast. xD
I was giggling.

Prawn Mayoniase!

Prawn Mayonaise and Fried Tofu

There are also some pics of my and her at LRT station. Waiting for LRT to come. xD

Me and Jenny! xD


Me and Jenny! xP

A bit Blurry..

Jenny and Me! x))


And now, something about class. xD

YiJun during VTDS..

Hwee See during VTDS..
Xue Wen and Me! xD
After EngMecs Practical..

Haven't got a chance to take a photo of Gervina. xD Hahas.

Well. Gonna stop for today. xD
Tartar Sauce! xPP
shuJUNnie.. =))








;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.