<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, May 04, 2007 ' 9:32 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Heyys!!
I'm back to blogging. xD
Well, nothing much to blog about today. Hmms.

Today was kind of fun, hahas. Was surprised that our class was pretty early for EG1 today. The other class which was combining with us was late. Hahas. First time. Well, actually I wasn't paying attention in class today. Was using my lappy, watching anime. Hahas.

"Zero no Tsukaima", the anime I was watching in class just now. xD Anyway I just finished watch the series. Hahas. A pretty good anime. I should add this to my list of nice animes. Lols. Now I'm having trouble finding new animes. Furthermore, there's quite a number of animes that I havent finish watching. I can't find some of the animes as some were upload halfway, and some was removed due to the license. Zz.

Today's CADD lesson was kind of fun too. Lols.
After CADD, we (Ger. HweeSee, Yijun, Qudsia and me) went to canteen 1 for lunch-cum-dinner. Then after that waited for bus in the bus stop with HweeSee and Yijun.
xD my day in school ends here after I board the bus. Hahas.

Now, nothing much to say already.
I'm off to search for animes to watch,
and also do my VTDS.
=DD

TarTar Sauce!
Sayonara tomotachi.. =)
shuJUNnie~
*meow...







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.