<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, May 02, 2007 ' 9:52 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Heyys!
xD
WEE! xD There's no school tomorrow. Cause it's elearning day! Stay at home and work online. Hahas.

Just went to view YiJun's blog. OMG. She put Hweesee's video in youtube. Hahas. HweeSee kinda cute. xD Again, I took two photos there. xD

Well, today was kind of moody in class, I was very tired. Lack of sleep, I think. Thank goodness there's no school tomorrow.

Guess that I can finally catch up with work, CADD, engMECs and such. Was finding it quite difficult the past few weeks. But now, hahas, ok lahhs. Quite fun.

After the lunch break this afternoon, the four of us, Ger, Hweesee, Yijun and me went to the ladies. Did some photographing in there. The girls also went to take photo of the santitary pads dispenser. Lols. Posted in YiJun's blog.

Siians... Hahas...
Nothing much to blog le.
Tartar Sauce!

shuJUNnie
Back to anime. xD







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.