<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, May 03, 2007 ' 9:48 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Lols.
First, I have to apologise to Xiao mei mei (XinHui) for not accompanying her to WestSpring cause I'm doing my e-learning today.. Gomeh gomeh... T.T

Secondly, the elearning for COMT is damn difficult, I dont understand a thing to that. Zz. Thank goodness there's people guiding me. The assignment for IAC also took me a lot of time.

Well, S.H.E is going to launch a new album "Play". I like their new song "Zhong Guo Hua". Hahas. Was thinking if I should purchase their album or not. xD Been tight lately. Saving up money for my handphone bills and staffs. Zz. No money. T.T


Now, presenting..... S.H.E's Zhong Guo Hua..! xD
Sit back, relax and enjoy...! xD

...

I'm so tired. Going to do one last assignment before resting for the day. EG1. Hmms. I forgot about it and I thought it was the MOL that I need to do. Until MingXi told me just now. Hahas. Now I got to stop blogging for today.

Oyasumi! Tomotachi..

Tartar sauce!
shuJUNnie~ *themeowwie-







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.