<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, May 22, 2007 ' 10:25 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Weee! I can now say that I am back to normal mood. Lols. Starting today. xD
HPD was fine today. I grouped with XueWen and KahJun to design this art work to convery a message, and to also show the principles of Design. Well, it turn out quite funny during the presentation. I can't stop giggling during the presentation. It was just too funny. And the Mosquito that KahJun made was like damn cute lor and of course with the help of xue wen..! xD I like the wings of the mosquito. Hahas.

And right after the break, there's this lesson, with this lecturer who obviously don't like our class. Bias man! Humph! xD But cannot dont study for his module lahh. Heard my classmates say that he his exceptionally nice to the other class than us. DON'T WORRY! Guys, GAMBATEI-NEH! xD

Then after that got VTDS, last lesson for the day. After that went home with MingXi. Hahas. Today went home together with her was kinda FUNny. xD Not that funny lahh. But it's just FUN-ny. Erms. Hahas. Whateverr...

Well. Got to go sleep soon. Tired! X.x
OYASUMINASAI! XD

-shuJUNnie-







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.