<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, June 02, 2007 ' 5:27 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Weee~ Went GEYlang last night with my bunch of friends, Jen, Jas, PL, XH, Jowell, KHkk, KT & EC. GEYLANG~~ Nice xD But we didnt went there doing what we are NOT suppose to do, we went there to . . . EAT! xD Frog Leg Porridge. Wow. It's very delicious. Hahas. Went there the third time I think.

All of us are to meet at Kallang at 8Pm. In the end, only EC was the one who reached there on time. Hahas. Cannot blame us GIRLS. I met Jas, PL and XH under my block at 7, and all came on time. The two guys KH and KT who ARE suppose to meet us at 7 too, came late. "SISTERS" was what we called them. Hahas. Well, thought we could start eating as soon as we reached there. But Jowell and Jen havent come. Waited for another 1 hour. Start eating at around 9.30pm. Lols.

After that, we "loiter" around there, thinking of where to go. At first the guys thought of going Orchard to catch a movie. But most of the girls was tired. So... We went home. xD

Know what time I reached home last night? Exactly at 12AM. Lols. Anyway, must thanks 2 of my "护花使者" who sent me home last night again. KHkk and KT!! THANKS A LOT!! xD They've sent me home a lot of times already. Lols. Really really thanks.. =)

---------

Oh ya. There's a CADD test and an EG1 quiz yesterday. My EG1 ... Careless mistakes... 2 marks gone. =( Well, I'll remember not to make the same mistakes again. =)

---------

Went to BPP Lib with Janice and MingXi to study today. It was kinda fun. Hahas. I didn't really focus 100% but at least I learn something today. LOG! Hahas. Still not yet familiar. But I will buck up. Next Tuesday, EG1 Common Test, Thursday, engMECs Common Test. GOOD LUCK TO MY CLASSMATES! and KHkk also!! =) Then after that Jen met me in Aries, which was where I parted with Janice and MingXi. Walk walk around BPP with Jen Dear. xD *Long time never call her dear already.* Then we walked home together. We stopped at a coffee shop nearby, and I ask her to teach me LOG also. Hahas.

Got to stop my post here. Lappy going low batt.
Lols.
Tartar sauce!
shuJUNnie-
-theMEOWwie =))







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.