<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, July 10, 2007 ' 8:28 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Hellos! Good day. =D I'm here to blog again. Hahas. I'm dining now by the way. xD Just to remind all 1P03s, tomorrow please remember to bring ur LanYard, thermometer and those that we need to bring. Lols.

Nowadays, Ger they all say I sot sot one. Hahas. Dont know why, lameness... xD But fun! Get to know that there's people influenced by me, getting more lamer than usual. Was making YiJun laughed like hell (or maybe not ) , today in HPD. I just cant generate ideas, so i anyhow drew rubbish. xD Must influence more people!! Wahahas..

Oh ya! There's this Jay Chou's song, called
擱淺, it's the first song I liked by Jay Chou. It's super nice lorh. Hahas. I told some of the girls that, if there's any guy who sing that song, 擱淺, to me, I will be VERY touched.. xD Wahahas.. Love this song so much. Asked HweeSee BaoBei to sing it for me today. Lols.

Didn't train yesterday in maple. Busy larh~ HPD, VTDS, EngMECs~~ Blah Blah Blahh.. But was online awhile.. Was looking for Ger Baobei in there, since I cant find her online in MSN, went in to try my luck. Hahas. But she wasnt there. Kh kor kor was online, chatted with him, and asked him several questions. AFK-ed in maple, arrange the ranking in my guild (now left only 1 jr.member, cause have too much in the past ). But, never train. Was telling Khkk that I'll not be online in maple for maybe a week. Let him chase my level lahh. Think he's 82 today le~ I'm 87~ =(



Presenting~ 擱淺!! Woohoo! *Claps!* =D
ByeBye~~
shuJUNnie- MEOW!







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.