<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, July 14, 2007 ' 5:18 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Just reached home. Hahas. Went to MingXi's house just now to do my VTDS (Assignment 1) along with Janice. Lols. We were being "smuggled" to one of the room on second floor (Ming Xi's house is a mansionate! WoooHooo~) to prevent her dog from "sensing" us. Lols. She was like complaining that her house was so untidy from the point she called me when I'm at home, until Janice and I reached her house. Hahas. Ming Xi ar, Ming Xi~~ It's not untidy lor~~



At first, the 3 of us decided to draw the same car. But we were afraid that Mr Chan might say that we copy.. Soo~~~ Ming Xi drew her "car", while Janice and I drew others at the car park below. Toyota~~ Don't have Lexus (I don't know why I like Lexus, maybe because of the name. Haha.).. =( Or Mini Cooper (Now I like Mini Cooper too~ Saw one in school that time~ And it's so nice~!) xD



Guess who is this?~
Yupps! Your Right!(or maybe Left. O.o)
It's Janice in action!
Spiderman!!! xD (ok, woman)
She was actually looking at her "car". Lols. Toyota~
Ming Xi treat us some tidbits. She got a lot of tidbits lorh. Lols. And I even brought one MAMEE home, Chicken Flavour. Never ate chicken flavoured MAMEE before~ But I want Dadeeeee. xD I think I have to redraw the car~ It's not correct... Lols. Alrightos~ Got to go already. Shall stop here~
TartarSAUCE! =D
shuJUNnie-







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.