<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, July 16, 2007 ' 5:29 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Saw this in Ger Baobei's blog. She tagged me.. =( I've being tagged... I should run faster, so that I wouldn't be tag by her. But.... Never mind.

Please read the rules first: each player of the game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged needs to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, u'll need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

1. I love being a lamer. =D I don't like to talk when there's nothing lame for me to talk about.
2. I can make Cat's Meows.
3. I can make Dog's Woofs.
4. I think that I'm not photogenic, that's why sometimes I don't like taking photos.
5. I'm actually very quiet.
6. When chatting, I'll start laughing to myself even before I complete typing my sentence. O.o

So, now I have to tag 6 people? Ok.
1. 6 People. =D
Done. xD

Ok. Today's post.---
Today is only a 2 hours lesson in school. EngMECs only. Cause today is our class e-learning or rather assignment or our own field work for VTDS. Which is to draw the car~ I still find that the car I drew is super weird. But I don't know exactly where is it weird. So~

And, I've cleared most of my homework. Now left with my VTDS weekly sketch and Classwork 7 (engMECs). I guess, and hope so. xD Assignments are piling up every now and then. Making me kind of stress. Work loads are higher compared to secondary schools or even primary schools. But, I'm in Poly now. So~ No complains! Lol.

It's been such a long time since the whole class (or rather 3/4, since not everyone was presented today in class) walked out together. It was fun as always. =)

And, during engMECs today, Mr ZY, smsed me just to tell me that he's bored. (Don't know if he reads my blog. xD) To Mr ZY: You don't need go to school, just that you are in army mah. Doing don't know what. (Medic?) Go find your girlfriend la. Lol. Come disturb me only, idiot. xD~ And stop calling me ***** lah. If not I'll keep calling u idiot. Humphs. *End*

Went to atrium just now. To buy some food to eat, and I bought Bacon Cheese Sandwich~ Nice! xD

Alright. Got to stop here for the time being. There's VTDS test tomorrow. To sketch a Laptop. Good luck to everyone of 1Po3. =D And I'm off~ To do my remaining homework.

Tartar Sauce!!
shuJUNnie-







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.