<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, July 26, 2007 ' 6:11 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

( Warning: The following paragraph is going to be a serious one. Lameness are not allowed in this paragraph. Lastly, no names will be disclosed in the coming paragraph. Highlight the paragraph to see the following paragraph. Copyright. =) )

Right, I hate her. What the... Once I see her, I feel sooooooo..... I really hoped that I will not see her in school. Her hypocrites, acts, attitude, everything shows up, and she's very proud. That's stupid. I know. But... Who ask her to do things which I seriously don't like. I hate people with their stupid attitude, actions and the way they speak. Ok, I know it's irrelevant, cause everyone have their own attitude or what-so-ever personality. But to her, I just cannot bear the proudness-plus-attitude-and-what-so-ever personality. If you ask me why I hate her, I'll just say it's a long long story. In conclusion, I don't don't don't like her.

(End of that paragraph.)

Today's post:
Missed the presentation. Today is the last lesson for our IS lesson, both COMT and IAC. One of our group member can't make it again. As she's still sick. So, have to go for COMT again next thursday just for that presentation. Ohwell. But it's a good thing that we don't need to present today. Cause I found out that there's some things I want to add, so that I can pass my 3 minutes. =) And also, hope that she'll get well soon.

IAC was fun today, did our last assignment, which is Volunteerism. We have to go to a website provided, and choose a non-profit organisation and pretend that we are the "someone-whom-I-can't-remember" and present this organisation to others to let them know about the company and what do they do, and to "get people to volunteer". Our group did a something like skit-which-doesn't-really-look-like-one presentation. Cynthia was really funny when it comes to her. Even I can't bear her jokes. xD And the comments for us was: Excellent. =D

And this marks the end of the IAC module, which is half of the IS module. Lol.

Last night, a friend came over to stay overnight. My secondary school classmate. She came to my house to make phone calls with her friend (chat for kinda long), study a little, slept on my sofa for awhile, eat some tidbits, use friendster, use e-buddy (my laptop), and lastly, off to sleep in my room, on the floor =x. Hahas. She went to sleep on the floor upon her own willingness, not I force one.. =x I did provide her a thing for her to sleep on as well as a pillow, therefore, she's not sleeping on the floor. Then, I remained at the living room doing my IAC reflection. Chat a bit with Ming Xi too. Lols. She woke up earlier than me this morning. She wanted to wake up at 7 plus de, but she went back to sleep and woke up at 9. Lols. Gave her some food to eat, then she wait for me to bath finish then she went home... xD

Alright, before I end my post, I will list down the many homework I'd left.
_O. VTDS, One weekly sketch (plus one more idea which I owed for last week's weekly sketch).
_X. VTDS, 3 Orthographic and 3 perspective views of Can Holder.
_O. CADD, design of the Tennis Racket.
_X. EngMECs, Revision 8.
_O. EngMECs, Classwork 7.
_X. EngMECS, Classwork 5, question 3.
_O. EG1, MOL.
_X. EG1, written tutorials. From Tutorial 4 onwards.
_O. HPD, Assignment 1.
_X. EngMECs, tutorial 8.

Ok. So basically I owed every module at least 1 homework. Hmmmmm. Especially EG1. Lol.

So, that marks the end of my whole post today. Got to go.
Byebye.
shuJUNnie.







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.