<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, August 15, 2007 ' 9:38 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

I want to update my wishlist~~ xD
Janice told me about the ferris wheel this evening when we were walking towards the bus-stop.
If I have a boyfriend, I want to go to the ferris wheel with him! Wahahas.. But that's the future.. Don't even know if I have the chance... Maa.. xD

Oh yah~ Me, Janice, Hwee See and Ming Xi were in the school library today, studying. Or maybe not. Was erm kinda erms laughing quite a lot, chatting quite a lot, studying quite a bit there. Hmmmmm~ Funny la, today. Saw Wei Wen coincidentally, and I 被他吓倒 for like I think got more than 3 times~ Don't know why.. A lot of things happened.... I drink water also almost choke for 3 times. Janice make me laugh by asking the ask 'a librarian' thing while I was drinking water. Next, Hwee See was acting like 李小龙, his signature action, the "A-daaaaa!" that one. Errr. Lastly, Ming Xi, I forgot what she said, but I was, again, laughing when I'm drinking water. Zzzz. Funny la. Oh ya. Wondering why Hwee See was acting like 李小龙? Cause she saw someone who she claims, the hairstyle, looks like 李小龙. Lols. Then, it's goes on and on.. Everytime we saw the "李小龙" we tend to laugh.. =.= xD

Went home at about 7pm like that. At least I did learn something. xD

Alright, I gonna watch some show.. ^.^ Tomorrow will benkyou for the whole day. At home. Trust me. I 'will'. =D

*Just finish watching: Hana Yori Dango (Jap Version of Meteor Garden [F4] )
Gokusen I - Damn nice. xD
Gokusen II - Damn nice too. XD
*Currently watching: Jigoku Shoujo Live Action (Quite scary. xD)

Okies. Got to go off. xD
Signing off.
OFF. =) (Can's sign on my computer, sorry, so I'll just type it out. =D)







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.