<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, August 14, 2007 ' 11:58 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Lols. I know I haven't been blogging for ages (9 days though). xD Kind of lazy to. Semester exams are coming. Good thing only 2 modules are tested. xD Relax!!! MX and Janice, don't stress kkies?!

And of course to all others out there,
がんばって! xD

Now is 12.20am. So it's Tuesday huh... Went to Fajar Macdonald to study with Ming Xi and Janice yesterday. Natsukashii-neh~ xD Been there last year, during the O level exam period with my friends, for almost everyday, studying there. xD Eating almost the same thing everyday~~ Fattening!! xD Well, it's past already huh. Fajar had changed so much~~

Well, seen quite a number of ah beng just now~ Looking at us like we are their friend like that~ Oh well, ming xi and janice knew one of them~~~ Haiish.. Felt that I so little friend compare to Janice and Ming xi. xD

Woooo~ Suddenly felt so happy. Dont know why.. Lols.

I'm so happy!! After the exam, I can see all my buddies again!!!!!! Wooohooo~~~~~ xD Especially my Sign-On buddy... Long time never see her already. =( I missed her so much...!

Oyasumi!
shuJUNnie~







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.