<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, August 28, 2007 ' 10:52 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Woooo! Reached home from chalet today. xD a 2 days 1 night chalet. Enjoyed it very much. Hahas. Reached home at about 1, unpacked, bathe and slept till 7. Lols.

Had BBQ yesterday night @6++, 7pm, the guys and the girls all took turns cooking. The guys cook for the girls and the girls cook for the guys. Lols. After that, at 8pm sharp, all the girls ran up to the room plus lincoln, to watch the Hey! Gorgeous. featuring OUR SCHOOL! xD Ngee Ann Poly. =D

After watching, I went out alone to the beach there walk walk, it feels so good. Hahas. And I know the girls were worried, so I didn't stayed out too long. Went back to the chalet room at 10plus. But not long later I went to the beach again. Cause Lincoln, Beng Kai, Kevin, Amous they all not sure how to go to the beach, so I bring them there, while drinking my Breezer Peach. =D Woots, drank the whole bottle. Abit seh, 4.8% alcohol. But okay, not really drank, abit headache. Ahahas. Then after that okay already.
Halfway through the "walk" at the beach/park, we saw Kieran. He was 'missing' when I went back to the chalet room previously before going to the beach again with the guys. And no one knows where he went to. Then he told me that he was out there finding me when he heard that I went out alone, he was walking and looking around for people wearing Pink, lol. I'm so touched, nearly cried. But didn't. Lol. He's a great friend, really. =D Then all of us walk to one end of the park, then walk back to the chalet. The guys, Lincoln, Beng Kai and Kevin was like singing songs behind while Kieran, Amous and me were walking in front. Hahas. And I first heard Amous singing that day. WootS! xD Lincoln suggested to sing a song which everyone knows, and everyone have to sing a sentence. In the end they decided to sing "Home" by Kit Chan, lol, a Singapore song. So everyone sang a sentence, and when it was my turn, I was like laughing while singing. =x So fun. =DD

Not long after we went back to the chalet room, after I bathe, then rest rest, watched the guys playing CS, then one thing made me so embarrassed. I tripped and fell on the floor. =x So paiseh. =x Then I think I hit BengKai. Don't know. But I think so. Accidentally one. Ming Xi don't scold me. =(

@1am - 2am, some of us went down for the second round of BBQ-ing =D and played around at the fitness corner there. Hahas. Ate 2 Chicken wings also. =)

Im too tired, so I slept abit at 7+, woke up at around 7.30am. Can't really sleep, the others were kind of noisy. After waking up, slack around abit then went to Mac to have our breakfast. Then after that back to the chalet room again to pack and go home. WeiJun can really sleep a lot. Heard that he was sleeping the moment he reach the chalet room on the first day, and he's the first who slept among us all last night. Lols.

Ohwell, I'm still tired. Think I'm going off to sleep soon. =D

ShuJUNnie'







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.