<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, August 31, 2007 ' 9:57 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Woot! There's 2 Japanese actors which I find them so cool! xD
Tomohisa Yamashita (He's from the Japanese Boyband, NEWS, I think)
and Matsuda Shota (From Japanese Boyband, Arashi, I suppose. =x).

Tomohisa Yamashita is so cute! Hahas. xD Saw him in a drama which I watched recently, Nobuta wo Produce. I like his character in this show. =D And he's way better than the other guy, which is another main character in the show. Lols. =D

Matsuda Shota acted in Liar Game, Hana Yori Dango I and Hana Yori Dango II (Japanese Version of Meteor Garden). First saw him in Liar Game. He's so cool. Hahas. =D

Just some comments. Lols. =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to school this morning, saw all the teachers who's been teaching me for the past few years, though I didn't get to see one, Mrs Chong, she went for a _____ operation (for Throat, due to long term shouting, common among teachers.). =(

Was in the staff room most of the time, slacking around Miss Yee's (My F&N teacher) desk. Xinhui and Joanne was 'playing' around with Miss Yee's things, her retro sunglasses and caps, taking photos. Lols. While Jowell took the time 'communicating' with some of the new teachers. Waited there in the staff room for Jenny's arrival. Hmm. When she reached the school, we boarded Miss Yee's car to BPP for our breakfast-cum-lunch. Miss Yee and Miss Chan (another Teacher) went seperate ways with us. They went to MOS burger for their lunch, and us? Kopitiam, how sad can it be? Lols.

The teachers have to leave to school early today to prepare for their lunch at MOS (not MOS burger though), so everything was in a rush, the staff room is getting empty (with less people) as time goes by. Hmm. Speaking of MOS, I wonder where is it, but I only know that people under 18 cannot go in, so, maybe it's some club or something, and the dress code for every stuff is: Retro. Haha. Surprising. Saw Miss Yee's dress and all of us went WOW. Lols. And Mr Lau with his Bandana. LOL. And also one teacher with a AFRO hairstyle! OMG.. AFRO.. LOL!

Well.. That's all. Bye for now. ^.^

COUNTING DOWN! WOOTS! 4 MORE DAYS! =DD

shuJUNnie-







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.