<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, September 30, 2007 ' 5:59 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Back to blog. xD Since there's nothing much for me to do at home~
I hate this bored feeling. Hahas. I want to go out!~

Ten days never blog already. xD
The work at Daiso had end on the 27th. And I start to miss working there and also all the colleagues who had been working with me. From we dont know each other, to we start chit chatting while working, till we had our lunches together, exchange our emails/phone number, and taking group photos. I missed everyone of them, really. Jerelynn, Surin, Jasmine, Ping Ting, Hoe Ching (Especially his laughter.. Hahas.), Leng Kee, Siok Hoon, Cherylene.. (Oh, Hoe Ching and Leng Kee are from NgeeAnn. Same school. Hahas.) And also all other staffs who are still working there. Lols. Maureen, Eileen (Both are our Supervisors).. O.O A lot lah.. Plus the Japanese "boss" which I dont really miss them so much.. AHAHAHAs.. =.= Yoshizaki-san and Tomioka-san.. xD

Had the first stock taking on 26th in Vivocity's Daiso. Counting stocks and shouting numbers. Hahas. Seriously, it's more "relaxing" than doing the normal "chores". xD But overall, Okay lah. I like to do the returning, kajiao-ing my fellow colleagues.. xDxD Cut the cardboard boxes (and while cutting the cardboard boxes, it reminds me of VTDS.. Remember the can holder? We need to use the Cardboard to make it? xDxD). Fun and laughter everywhere.

The last day of stock taking, on the 27th, IMM's Daiso. It's too bad that Jerelynn can't join us. =(
That day ends every fast too. Our team, consist of me, Ming Xi and some other staffs, end our counting at around 3. It's earlier than 26th. In Vivo, the whole thing end around 4.30++ I think, and IMM's Daiso is two times bigger than Vivocity's Daiso. So, can't imagine that we complete earlier.. xD

Work in Daiso ends there. After that we met up with YiJun. Walk walk around, and return home at around 8. =) I might consider going back there to work during the next 2 months holiday. xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that 11 days, I've staying at home everyday watching "computer" programmes. Animes and Dramas...

One of the anime I'm currently watching, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, is sort of a psychological anime. Quite scary, not really horror. The very first part of the very first episode was a murder, showing a guy killing everyone in his family(?). Gruesome~ I shouldn't be watching, but the characters in this anime don't look like killers(?). Maybe you guys should read part of its sypnosis. xD

"It is whether a plot or an accident...or a curse?

The person who’s supposed to be there doesn’t exist.
The person who must not be there does exist.
The person whom you met last night doesn’t exist.
The person who is there doesn’t live.

The tragedy is inevitable? You can do nothing but succumb to it?"

There's a second season to it. More of horror and mystery, and also psychological.
It kind of reminds me of another anime, Elfen Lied. I don't even dare to watch this one, there's people murdering people, slaughter them, everything, bloody scenes.. EEEEEEEEEE. Not my cup of chrysanthemum tea. xD







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.