<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, September 05, 2007 ' 12:38 AM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

My birthday is OVER! xD
24 hours is sooooooo Little for this day. Hahas.
I'm 18. Not yet going to 19. Still early. I feel so OLD. =(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should I be happy because it's my birthday?
Or
Should I be sad because I'm getting older?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went out with MingXi, Janice and HweeSee Baobeis to Causeway Point yesterday. Saw Erwin and Kieran there. MingXi bought a small strawberry cake for me. She bought a pink candle and a pink lighter there. Hahas. Pictures can be found in Ming Xi's blog. =D

Overall, thanks to the girls for today. =D
And everyone else who bought me presents, sang birthday songs, wished me happy birthday! I'm touched. =D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been tagged by Ming Xi to do this. Lols.

List out your top 5 birthday presents u wish for:
;A new long-lengthed baby pink Hello Kitty wallet, but not to cartoon-ish. =x
;Hello Kitty Guitar. xD
;Hello Kitty handphone.
;Hello Kitty Laptop!
;Acutally, I'm fine with anything (not the drink). Hahaas. xD

1. The person who tagged u is: Ming Xi~~
2.Your relationship w her is: Classmate.
3. Your 5 impressions of her: Pretty, somewhat weird, ghostly with her ghost stories, cute with her cute voice, nice!
4. The most memorable thing she had done for you: Insist buying me a cake yesterday? xD
5. The most memorable words that she had said to u: I'm Cute! xD (Joking. Hahas)

6. If she becomes your lover, you will? : Erms, I don't think that will actually happen. Lol.
7. If she's your lover, what she has to improve on: Errrrrrr.
8. If she becomes your enemy, you will? : Hmm. Not sure?
9. If she becomes your enemy, the reason is: Surely not because she ate my cake. ^^ *random*
10. The most desire thing you would like to do for her now is? : Hmm. I'm actually having a conference with her and some classmates. O.o

11. Your overall impression of her: A very very funny, pretty, weird, cute, nice girl.
12. How do you think people around u will feel about u: Er.. LAME! =(
13. The character u love about yourself is: Well, Lame of course. =D Who else can be as lame as me? WAHAHAHAS! Oh, there is. =(
14. On the contrary, what character u hates about yourself: What I hate about myself is that I hate myself. O.o
15. The most ideal person I would like to be: Definately not me.

16. For the people who cared & liked you say something to them: Thanks everyone for everything that everyone of your had done, really appreciated it. =)
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that u wish to know how they feel about u.

#1. GERvina! xDD
#2. Yi Jun! xD
#3. Janice!
#4. Yu Xiang.
#5. Kevin.
#6. Li Qing.
#7. Swee Sin.
#8. Helen.
#9. Pamela.
#10. Kelvin.

Who's #2 having relationship with: Hmmm. No one.
Is #9 a female/male: Female
If #1 & #10 be together, will it be a good thing: No chance. =x
How about #3 & #4: O.o LOLs.
#2 studying about: Product designing.
When was the last time you chatted with #3: Er. Now?
What kind of music does # 8 like: Not really sure.
#6 has any siblings? : Yes. A sister and a brother.
Will u woo # 3? : Nopes.
How about #7?: Nopes. Not my cup of chrysanthemum tea.
Is #4 single: Er. No?
Surname of #5: Fee.
What’s the hobby of #5: Being lame? =x
#3 studying at: Ngee Ann Poly
Have u try developed feelings for #8? : Er, no. She's my niang.
Where does #9 live: Toa Payoh.
What colour does #4 like: O.o
Does #1 & #3 best friend: Yea. They're friends.
Does #7 like #2? Nopes. They don't even know each other.
How do you know #2.: School.
Does #5 has pet: Maybe not.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sleepy~
Got to go sleep already! Meeting Xinhui tml morning in BPP for breakfast.
Good nights! 'or rather morning'. Lols.
shuJUNnie-







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.