<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, September 05, 2007 ' 10:57 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Yay! I have to thanks everyone who sent me testis & sms wishing me happy birthday,
who celebrated with me,
who bought presents for me! =D REALLY APPRECIATE IT! =D
Loves&hugs to all! Hahas. xD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photosss!
(of all the presents that I've recieved)

From my parents. =D There's also 3 Tees and one pizza hut dinner.
Lazy to take out the Tees, and the Pizza Hut dinner is in my stomach,
probably digested, so no photos. =(

From Ming Xi, Janice and Hwee See baobei.

The mouse with my name on it! xD

Bag from Li Qing (ai de), Ally mei nu, Swee Sin (wang zi?)
Elephant from Li Qing (ai de), Swee Sin (wang zi? xD), Davin, Xiang Wei and
Kelvin (Xiao Tian Tian).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW, PRESENTING THE MOST ABSURD PRESENT, I EVER GOT IN MY WHOLE LIFE! (ahahas, joking lar)

BRA from Jowell and Xin Hui. (Being forced to.)
Anyway, Thanks. Lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to Marina South for dinner-cum-celebration with all my ZAN BUDDIES =D. Even though some of them could not make it. But it's ok. =D

Saw Fazee in the MRT train when I going to Marina Bay. Coincidence. Hahas. She board the train for only a stop, and we chatted quite a bit. =D

Saw Kieran at Marina South --- Long Chun (Dragon Village) when my friends and I were dining. Steamboat! xD I immediately yelled LAO GAO! and his friends were laughing at him. =(
I'm Sorry Lao Gao! Not purposely one. Cause I cannot react when someone suddenly scares me, then I'll forgot the name of the person. =x
So, me and Kieran exchanged "happy birthday" greetings to each other. Waha. He was celebrating his and his friend's birthday today. And we happen to sit by the adjacent table. Hahas.

Okies. That's for all. Wahas! Thanks to everyone again (even though I guess no one reads my blog). Oh well. ^^

shuJUNnie-
Lovess&HUGs.








;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.