<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, October 06, 2007 ' 11:25 AM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

I told Ming Xi that I will at least update by today. So I'll update, something. She suggested that I could post a picture, and after all that consideration, I guess I could upload one. =D
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Such a nice "picture" right? =) Ming Xi don't *faint*.
*
*

Right, let's get back to where we are. Should upload a more "artistic" picture. Don't worry, it's not another "picture" with decorations beside it. More "artistic". Bet all of you will WAH 'lao', upon seeing the upcoming "fantastic" 'art-work'.. =) It took me more than an hour to complete this.. See my hard work?? =P Right, *drum rolls*.....


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Nice right?? =D So artistic.. =) Wondering why a Pig and a Car (in this case a very old antique car)? See the next picture and you know know...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Why Pig-Cher? It comes from the word Picture.. Read it in "singlish" style?
So I put a Pig and a Car inside. Oh and Cher is teacher in short right? But too bad I can't find a 'cher' to put it in. As the 'cher' went out for tea (so it's call Tea'cher' right?)
And so, since I can't find a 'cher' so, I replaced it with car, cause car in chinese reading is che.
So, Same la.. The whole thing revolves around a word "picture". =)

Overall, not funny. Lols. Anyway, I did it out of boredom. Lols.
To those still reading my blog (if any), I know you might say I'm laming. But due to the hot weather or the global warming nowadays, I find that Laming is Important, it could or might or would bring down the temperature at least by 0.00001 degree celsius.
To those blog-hoppers who hop here (if any), you can rest for awhile after all the hoppings and read some of my lame posts, it could or might or would help you rest or relax. =) And I'll appreciate it if you tag my tag board. (Next time you could consider walk or run to my blog other that hopping, but you actually only need to click to get to my blog. =) *no offence*)
To Ming Xi, my sweetlove, here's my post. Hahas. Too bored. Hope my 'lame' entry and help you get better. Get well soon ok? =)

I'll stop here. ^^
shuJUNnie-








;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.