<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, October 14, 2007 ' 4:45 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

School's starting tomorrow.
I will be troubled everyday once again..
Troubled by what to wear each day. Lol. =x

Was kind of happy to start school again, at least I'm free from stoning and rotting at home doing nothing, or rather the same things at home everyday. Somehow, I miss my classmates, hahas, even though I've met some during the holidays.

Tomorrow, there will be much surprises brought by everyone, haha, I think. Can't wait to see all of them, see what changes they'd make. Lols. =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went out with my hwee see baobei, yijun deari'e (how many e's, I don't know. xD), and DTX Janice, hahas, to town. Start with FarEast, then to Taka. Shopshop. Went to town a lot of times this holiday, twice with my parents, once with Gervina baobei and once which is the last friday. We actually planned to go bugis if we have time, but didn't go there in the end, cause there's no time. (duhh.. xD) Saw a necklace that I wanted to buy. But didn't bought it in the end, I'll buy it next time, haha, maybe there's new stocks. Got to eat the Cheesy Sausage with Mashed Potato, from British Takeaway, yum yum, loved it. Hahas. Oh, and we've met Mindy at FarEast as well. Mingxi called me and I "live-broadcasted" everything around me to her. Hahas. XD Since she can't go out with us that day.

Afterwhich, we walked down to Taka, yijun and I had our dinner there. Guess who we saw? Paul Twohill. Haha. There's an event in Taka but I'm not sure what event was it. Went in to a departmental store, and I found something that I actually was looking for quite sometime. Lol. A PINK laptop case... It costed $20.90. This is something which I called EXpensive. Lols. But it look really nice, baby pink colour.. Yijun suggest me to buy it, cause it's really nice. But I afraid that I might dirty it.. =( Sad sad.. Hahas.

Pictures were taken, and it's in yijun's blog. I "Grabbed" it, but I'm lazy to post.. (Pardon my laziness, ha ha.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished watching GoongS this afternoon, now I'm back watching anime. Hahas. So, I'm off to watch them now.. =x

Bye.
shuJUNnie*







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.