<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, November 17, 2007 ' 8:11 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Hmmm.
Thursday - ITE Design and Build Competition.
Was a student helper there, it was fun!! Very very fun!! XD
Was both the food distributor and the judge.
Had fun distributing food with EHiang and Wen Kiong,
had fun judging! XD
And and, our PDI group had also made a super pathetic sculpture, even worst than the ITE students?? =x
Thanks goodness, Mr Lim Swee Siong didn't keep that sculpture and place it in the PDI studio. =x

Friday - MDA and DSCD + Photoshop
Went to school earlier for photoshop and breakfast. Thanks for the help from those who helped me. Hahas.
I don't understand MDA very much, Mr Lim was like talking to himself, I'm trying really hard to listen, but the rest of the class was kind of noisy for me to concentrate.
Mr Chan was late for 15 mins for DSCD, but we were having fun outside the room. Lol. And there comes project 2, the first part of project 2 had to be handed in on the day on the midnight.
After DSCD, almost everyone went to the computer lab to do the remaining photoshop exercises. Then I irritate people and people irritate me. =x
Rushed home earlier alone without waiting for the 3 girls (sorry, haha) and do my DSCD.

Saturday (Today) - SGB
Went to school for the SGB thing, kind of like CIP. Quite fun, it reminds me of the days I've worked in PVI. Hahas. Smsed my Li Qing(ai de) telling her about it.. XD
The area is in bukit panjang, me and MingXi led the whole group to the area, cause that's our territory.. =x
Did 3 blocks of door to door 'thingy'.
The whole thing end at about 1PM ++, went to bukitpanjangplaza with the girls for lunch.
Bought a "LITTLE MISS FUN" Tee-shirt, happy! XD And a nail polish. Hahas. I wanted another tee, but I don't want spend too much money a day. Must save money!! XD

-----------

Hahas. I asked Kevin to write me a poem few days ago, and here it is, he post it on his blog also. XD Thanks!

"Nothing" by Kevin

"What do you think I am to you?"
That's when I heard this word from you
You shattered my heart with simple reason
I lost the pieces cause they're all so distant
You brought them back to me with a glue
It doesn't matter cause it made me blue
Now that my heart's back what can I say?
"There's nothing left in it anyway..."

XD
That's all. Hahas.
shuJUNnie-







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.