<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, January 20, 2008 ' 9:49 AM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Hellos. =)
17/01/08 (Thurs)
Learnt Hip hop during S&W Aerobics, it was fun. Hahas. Next week will be learning part II. Happy! =D CATS was as boring as usual. =x After CATS, met the girls, hweesee, mingxi, janice, and went to canteen 1 for lunch together with some of the guys and mindy. Lol. After lunch, bused down to orchard, shopped in Far East the whole day and I didn't bought anything. Zzz.

18/01/08 (Fri)
Received project 1 for MDA. I am supposed to 'research' on Low Carbon Steel. And I forgot what else I have to do. Lol.
DSCD - continuation of making the remote control. Cover the 'remote controls' with white paint, sand it, and cover it for the second time. No time to wait for the second round of paint to dry, so mingxi, janice and I went to the ladies to use the hand dryer. Lol. Bought my remote controls home for sanding. Everything was done at 5.40pm. Had 5 missed calls from Mr.Kelvin. Supposed to meet him at 6pm in Bugis.. =x

In the end, I reached bugis about 6.35pm. Met him, wait for him to buy the present while I went walking around alone. Hahas. Met him back again at 7.10pm, got his present and we left bugis together. MRTed to douby ghaut and I parted with Kelvin. Went into Plaza Sing alone, find swensens and saw my friends. The organiser, Alan, is the last one to arrive. Hahas.
*K la, the Kelvin and Alan are not the PDI students. Lol.
Was the third to reach swensens, Xiang wei and Ally was there already. Chatted for awhile, William and Xinhui reached, after 1 min, engchaing(Alan) reached as well. Ordered our food, listened to engchaing's errr talk. Lol. Me and Ally were giggling there cause we saw xinhui's and xiangwei's 'face'. Had Fish baked rice.. =D Nice nice. Lol. Passed Ally her birthday present! The one Kelvin bought. Lols. After eating, we payed the bills, plus we payed for ally. =)

Then xinhui and I went down to basement 2 to buy cake for our birthday girl. HELLO KITTY cake. Super cute ok?! And the box, the box! Super cute also! I want also dont have. Lols.

Bused down to Esplanade. Sat there, chat chat, photos photos. Listened to Ally about her story between she and her boyfriend. I was about to cry. =( It's her birthday eve somemore.

After that, we brought out the cake, and sang birthday song for her. =) And took some photos.. Lols. I shall upload some photos, but not all, cause there's too many. Lols.

Little miss piggy XMM wong xin hui and Me. xD

Me and the birthday girl, Ally meinu. =)


Me emo-ing? xD



The three of us. =D

Me emo-ing again?

Engchaing and Xinhui.

Love this photo. XD

Love this photo also. Lols. Xinhui edited it.

Took the last bus home that say, reached home about about 12.10am. Hope Ally had a good time, cause I did. It's such long time since I did crazy things with them. XD

19/01/08 (Sat)
Happy 18th birthday ALLY! =D Good luck for the Olevels results! =D Come NgeeAnn poly! xD Then you will find me and engchiang here.. Lols.

Today, 20/01/08. Studying for test later. It's sooo last minute that the teacher told us that there will be an EG2 test on Monday. I only know that yesterday, mingxi told me about it.

Got to go study for test already. Bye.
shuJUNnie-

P.S To Kieran ah pek (since you call me ah soh, I'll call you ahpek), hammie and kev and others XD, there, post liao. xD Very long somemore. And Mr Chok, if you are reading this, I've got nothing to say. Lol.








;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.