<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, February 20, 2008 ' 6:19 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Hoho. I'm so happy. xD
Cause cause cause ...

my laptop is working perfectly fine suddenly, yes, SUDDENLY!
The Optical (CD) Drive is working perfectly fine now. Unlike the last time, I couldn't get it "installed" properly. Everytime I start my laptop, it needs me to choose if I want to install the Optical Drive, blah blah blah. But now, it seems that the notices/alert stopped popping up. xD
And and!! One more important thing!
The girls gave me a PC mouse last year as my birthday present, and I can't use it at all. Then I tried using it just now (since my optical drive is working, so I decided to try the mouse as well), and and and, it's WORKING!! =DD Yay! xD

WOOHOO. Hahas. =DD I'm so happy. ^^ I Love my Laptop. =) xD

Yare yare..

I finished another drama earlier today. =D Hoho, damn nice. the Yukan Club.
Bet some of you know who Mike He (He Jun Xiang) is, starring in Bull Fighting, Why Why Love, Devil Beside You. Know who know who?? The Taiwanese Actor. Yes yes!
He's a guest actor starring in this Japanese Drama, Yukan Club (episode 7). And oh gosh, he's speaking japanese in the show, almost fluent. He acted as a Prince from don't-know-what-unknown-kingdom-out-of-nowhere who flew to Japan to hide from assassins who is trying to attack him? And his outfit is like so funny. =x

*Oh oh, I found out that Mike He is acting as an Arabian Petrolum Prince. =x

Hoho, I've got nothing better to do.
Happy cause my laptop is 'healed'. =x

Well, I'm stopping here, update some other time with other random thing. =x
and I have to apologise for the very long post yesterday. =x Might bore all of you. Lols.

shuJUNnie*







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.