<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, February 14, 2008 ' 9:48 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

HoHOho!! Merry Christmas!!
.
.
.
Ops.
Should be HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
.
.
.
No??
Happy Chinese New Year?!
.
.
.
Wrong again??!
.
.
.
Oh! It's Valentines today.
So, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
.
.
.
=.=
.
.
.
Unfortunately, I have had no one* to celebrate this 'wonderful' day with me again, for 19 years. Lols. But, good thing, is, I have my friends! Woohoo!

Went to school today with mingxi, to meet with the guys, they are, Lincoln, Wei Jun, Amous, Beng Kai and Kevin. Lols. Reason? To celebrate the wonderful valentines day. Hahas. I'm joking. We actually went to school on this day, to study EG2.

Went to KAP after 5, but Lincoln and Beng Kai went home, so left with the few of us. Started making roses in KAP mac. Lols. Made a few for Mingxi, the other except Kevin dont want the roses I make. =( Never mind! XD Hahas. Joking joking.

Went home with Mingxi. =D
Had a fun day today. Lols.

Now, I got to do some last minute studying for EG2.
.
.
.
And ya, I "LOVE" EG2. =D
----------------------------------
Valentines is all about chocolates and roses, and most importantly, EG2. =)
shuJUNnie*

-Everyone, good luck and "jiayou" for EG2!







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.