<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, March 02, 2008 ' 12:02 AM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

I just reached home around half an hour ago, at 11.30pm. Lols.
Went to Hillview Green Condominium for the BBQ party for KarHwee.
I met the guys at Bukit Panjang Interchange @ 7.30pm, I was the first female to reach there. Lol. Accompanied by six guys, to wait for a few more people. It's been such a long time since I saw those guys, except KarHwee. Lols. Jeremy, JiaYong, QiXian they all changed a lot but their attitude are still the same. =x Hahas. There's only 6 females there, me, Xinhui, Xinyi, Belinda, Yulanda and one more girl, whom I don't really know, but is one of my junior from WestSpring. Hahas. Half of their gang went off to the condo first, the rest of us stay and wait for the girl whom I do not really know. =x And AikHoe ate at macdonald's. We waited until around 8.30pm. Then off to take bus and reach the place at about 9pm++.

The BBQ fire haven't start yet, and I did some counting, the number of people who turned up. There's 21 of us. Hahas. All from their gang - the PPP. Lols. Got nothing to do there, so we stood around and look at the others BBQing. I ate my first hotdog at 10pm++. =x Actually the guys did offer me food previously, but I didn't want to eat, cause xinhui they all don't want, and I don't like eating alone. Hahas. Somemore what they offered me is prawn. How can I eat my lao po (wife)?? I don't eat prawns, cause cause got the shell. =x But they say help us peel the shell, hahas, troublesome, so we rejected them. =x=x

Overall, I ate 1 hotdog, 3 crabsticks, 1 chicken wing, 2 satays and 1 small small packet of tidbit. Lol. And I'm kind of hungry now. =x Too many people. Lols. Can't get many food, even though there's a lot a lot a lot of food, which they can't even finish. They going for second round in the morning. Lols.

There's a total of 25 people there. Cause some came in late. Lol. So, 19 guys and 6 females. Got some people there whom I don't know. Lols. All the guys were standing around the BBQ pit and they don't allow us to help. =.= But never mind. =x One fact about them: They are very vulgar, but they are very good guys. =)

Xinhui, xinyi and I left, together with Belinda and Yulanda. The twins (Belinda and Yulanda) took the taxi first. Then the three of us left in another taxi together. Freeeeeeee ride! =x=x=x Cause the uncle is a friend of the sisters (xinhui and xinyi). Lols.

Ohya ohya, the twins know who is MingXi also!! I've asked them. =x=x But I think they only know Mingxi's house but not MingXi? I don't know. Hahas. The conversation was somehow interrupted by unknown. =x So we didn't continue. Hahas. But I think they know. Lol?

Alright.
Maidoari. =)
shuJUNnie*







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.