<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, March 07, 2008 ' 7:35 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

I want glam sight~ Lalala.
Cool eye, and it's red. =x
I'll be invincible if it have it. Lala. Maybe not~
But animes are fiction stories. So, it's just a dream. Lol.
Finished watching this anime up to where it was uploaded now, so I'll just need to wait for 3 more episodes and that's the end. =)
Meanwhile, waiting for the other 6 animes to get their episodes uploaded.
So I think I should start watching another anime. Lalala~ Hoho.
There are a total of 12 animes lining up for me to watch. =x
Also, there are 6 dramas lining up as well.

Yare yare. Too many "things" for me to do. Hahas.
Got to go. =)
Maidoari.
shuJUNnie*







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.