<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, March 23, 2008 ' 4:24 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

I woke up at 9+am today, to find out that my right eye is super RED. To think that I mastered 'Glam Sight'. =x

Yes, that Red coloured eye that looks like cats eye is the lengendary 'Glam Sight'. xD (That's the result of watching too much animes. xD)

Anyway, I immediately called my parents and smsed baobuei and xmm. My mum don't know what to do about it. After all we seldom get this kind of things. So I waited for the two of them to reply. Meanwhile, I went back to sleep, lol, to rest my 'Glam Sight'. =x At 11, xmm replied, but I was still sleeping and saw that message at 12. So I ask her what I should do, and she called me after awhile. She was lunching at the time. Told her about my eye, then she ate a little of her lunch and went out immediately, to buy me eye drop and lunch. Lol.

At about 12+ she called me again, she say someone wants to come also. Lol. She said is Aik Hoe. Then o.o okay. I don't really know him. He is just my senior in West Spring. They bought me Eye drop, my lunch, which is fishball kuay tiao mee. Xmm ordered it wrongly, cause I don't eat mee, I eat kuay tiao only. Haha. But never mind, I still finished it. =) They bought me Teenage also, Hebe, Happy! ( Actually is I asked them helped me buy.) =x

They sat at my house watching TV until 3.30pm, cause Aik Hoe need report back to Army camp, and Xmm is working later. And Xmm is very tired, lol, xmm and all the guys mahjonged until morning yesterday, so xmm slept at 6am, and I messaged her at 9am. Xmm was complaining that Aik Hoe slept early. Lol, they were very funny.

When they went off, I wanted to return them the money, but they refused to take it. Both of them paid for the eye drop, the magazine and the lunch. I really really want to thank the both of you. =D Thank you very much, and parents and want to thank you. Haha. =)

Baobuei replied at 12pm+, I also have to thanked her. =) And Gervina~ Thanks for all the concerns!

Was so touched. Lol. Xmm smsed me after that and said 'that's what friends are for.". =)
Oh, and Happy Early Early birthday to Aik Hoe. =)

My glam sight now okay already. Except that my Glam sight has no power. xD

If tomorrow still not okay, I don't know if I can go the camp or not. =( I WANT GO CAMP! xDxD

Maidoari.
shujunnieee.
THANK YOU!








;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.