<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, March 13, 2008 ' 9:52 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Went shopping in town today with sweetolovef and baobuei.

First stop, Far East. Shopped for the blouse for the Saturday event at the Red Dot museum @Osmose. The sale is still on, lucky~ An U.P. $39 blouse, Baobuei and I got it at $19.50 (50% discount). We coincidentally bought the same blouse. Hahas. =x Walked walked around, saw a booth selling black skinny, but I don't know whether I should buy it or not, cause it's quite cheap, so I decided to consider while shopping. Haha. Then consider until we left Far East and I'm still considering. Lol.

Second stop, Wisma. That's where Mingxi bought her first thing today. =x She's also looking for her cousin's birthday present.

Third stop, Takashimaya. Didn't bought anything.

Fourth stop, Heeren. Didn't bought anything.
Hats~ xD =x

Fifth stop, Paragon. Didn't bought anything.

Last stop. Far East~ It's where me and baobuei had our dinner. Lol. And Mingxi bought something too.

AND AND AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!
I saw a wallet, damn nice, Hello Kitty. It's black. And it costs $33.90. Expensive. =(
It's like the one I'm using right now. But it's black and there's a hello kitty gold plate. Lols. I don't know how to describe. All I know is the wallet is very very pretty, it looks high class and branded. To me, that is. Haha. I'm going to save up to buy this. Hopefully, the wallet is still there. Lols. *Wishlisted.

Maidoari.
shujunnie.







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.