<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, March 30, 2008 ' 11:53 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Yesterday yesterday yesterday.
Met XMM at Pending LRT. Bus-ed to MS (Marina Square). Cause her cousin birthday, all from West Springggggg~ =D We met Gervina and Kevin outside Mac. And then went for lunch. After lunch, all of us went to the arcade, after that Gervina and Kevin went for movie "Horton". Xinhui and I didn't want to watch movie, so we left and went shopping around. We walked to Suntec since MS has got nothing much to shop. Lol. Went to the third floor, first stop, Toys'R'us.



After toys'R'us, went walking around the shops there. And we bought this. Hang on handphones one. But I didn't hang, cause I got my hello kitty. xD Got 5 colours. o.o Or 4? I forgot. xD


The chinese words on the tag meant "Are all of you happy by hurting me?" or something like that. =x I'm bad in translating. Hoho.

Walked back to MS. On the way, we saw KELVIN (Xiao tian tian ^^), our ex-colleague in PVI. He was going to meet his relative for dinner at 7pm, and since it's still long till 7, so I dragged him to walk with us back to MS. He said he just quitted his job at MS cause he was like being forced to do things that he weren't supposed to do. Er, not what you guys might be thinking, but. Ahh, nandemonai, mo-e desu. =x Don't know how to explain. =)

Walkedddd to Esplanade, and took photos there. Didn't really want to. Lol. After all, I don't like to be 'inside' photos. Lols. Yay, Kelvin JUICE!! =x=x Long time never say JUICE already. Hohoho. Pardon my randomnesssss.



Waited for Ger and Kevin and XMM's cousin-tachi. =x Sat around for awhile, and off for dinner. After dinner, parted with Ger and Kevin, walked to another busstop and took 700A home. XMM went to my house to 'borrow' toilet, and I sent her downstairs and waited for someone. =x


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today today today.
Met XMM at Pending LRT. (again) This time with someone else. Wearing ARMY attire, quite smart. Lols! Went to Lot 1, XMM treated us to Green Beancurd. o.o Accompanied XMM to collect her things. Due to some unforseen circumstances, he was 'angry' with xmm. =x Sat at Mac for awhile, then walked to the MRT. He going to book in. o.o

So both of us continued shopping. Saw a bag in Zinc, still thinking if I should buy or not. $42.90. If buy have to wait for XMMDMM for her membership card. o.o Can discount 10%. Lols.

Dinnered at KFC. =D 2 piece! YAY. Like finally. =DD

Then went home.

--End of day--

*Was being boooooked by XMM next weekend, to celebrate that someone's birthday. =.= Roar. =x

Yuuko-san is cute! =x
Randomnesssssss.
Maidoari.
shujunnieeee.








;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.