<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, April 02, 2008 ' 9:19 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Went to school earlier this morning for the Group Discussion with Doctor Tan, Mr Richard Tan and two deputy directors with Janice. There's students from other class also from 1po1 to 1po4. And what 'shocked' the both of us is that, Qudsia came in halfway. Hahas. And we both thought that we were the only two 'representatives' from 1po1 who turned up. Lols.

Didn't really want to go to the discussion before, because I thought it might be quite bored. =x But after attending, I don't really regretted going, haha, cause everything was very funny, from the start till the end, haha. Doctor Tan came offering us Coffee, Tea and biscuits. o.o Janice and I were giggling away. Lol. And I thought is was supposed to be serious discussion or feedback-ing. Lol. And I actually 'know' more about this course after the explainations made from the deputy directors and both the lecturers. (Mr Richard Tan was very funny. =x)

I was been told that the discussion would take about an hour, from 10am to 11am. But it lasted for 2 and a half hours. Till 12.30pm. Almost most of the time we were laughing. Hahas.

After the discussion, Janice, Qudsia and I left together and walked to the busstop, talking about FOP. And on the way we saw a squashed chameleon. Lol. Took 184 with Janice back cause she going to plaza, and I'm on my way to meet SOMEONE. o.o

"I WILL NOT say that XMM made me waited for like very long, and 6 - 190, 3 - 184, 3 - 187 and 3 - 700 passed by." Okay, I shall say that it's partly my fault. =x We successfully boarded the 7th - 190. =D

Went town for lunch~ Ramen 10. ^^ While waiting for XTT (Kelvin Xiao Tian Tian). xD Then shopped around, then went to taka, then went to find my FRIEND.. My another Primary school till now friend. Hahas. =x She working at 5th avenue. o.o She ask me to touch one of the bag, touch also happy. o.o say what touch already will bring fortune. Haha. (Cause that bag costs $1400.)

Left the place and went to bugis, and I'm now lazy to blog already. =x
Had dinner there and went home. =D

maidoari.
shujunnie.
BYEBYE!! =D







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.