<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, April 03, 2008 ' 9:38 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

XMM called me this afternoon suddenly. o.o Thought what happened, then she told me her part in her school's orientation is over. But she have to buy toto for her father, and she cannot buy, cause she looks childish (even though she's my age). Lala. Actually it's not that she cannot buy, is just that she's in her school tee. Lol. So I help her buy instead. o.o Not my first time anywany.

She called KunThai down for dessert. Lol. I ate Ice Kachang. o.o Her treat. And I have to complain. =x XMM, why are you always the one treating?! =( Last time the green beancurd also you treat. Then the cake also you treat, today buy one egg tart for me also. LOL. (But I did return her the money for the dessert today.) Lol.

After that, when to xmm's house to see my beloved. =x My beloved saw me, then so happy. Hahas. Played a few rounds of mahjong over at her house today. o.o since beloved cannot play, so xmm, KT and me play. 3 person mahjong. o.o Lols. The two of them play mahjong very funny, and I always dont have the chance to pong or kang, cause xmm, you picked the tiles to fast already. Light travels faster than sound, you know??? Lols.

Then Hebe came home after school. Lols. Not long after we went to plaza for dinner. Had curry for dinner! Happinessssss! =D

Above photo, Blue Happiness by daniellekiemel. Taken from deviantart.
Today, I didn't bring my Ez-link card, so everywhere we go, we have to walk. Lols. Even though it was a boring day today, I'm very very happy. =) Cause what ever the two talked about, they never failed to make me laugh. Lols.

There's something I wanted to say, but I don't know how. Never mind. Lol.

maidoari.
shujunnie.








;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.