<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, June 02, 2008 ' 12:26 AM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

There will be picture many many in this post! Lols! For both PDi Gathering 2008 and Evannia's birthday! =D First, PDi Gathering. The PDi gathering was a success, and Qudsia deserves the most credits. =D
I'm the photographer for that day, together with YiJun. =DD Borrowed a camera from hweeseebaobuei. Thanks! =D And I took a total of 400 plus plus photos. =.= Hahas. The PDi Night was fun fun fun! Now for the photos. Will go crazy after all the uploads, but I will not be uploading all 400 plus here. =.=
Me and Janice. =D
Hahas. Janice laopo!

Gerbaobei and hweeseebaobuei.


Beng Kai doing pull up.


Me and hweeseebaobuei.
Emo Amous. o.o
Qudsia!!!
WeiJun.
Haha! Yuxiang!
Smiling Orchid buffet.
Amous. o.o I took 3 photos of him, and all 3 got the same pose. Hahas.
Happy HweeSee. Lols.
Baobuei and baobei.
Love this photo. Both of them were swinging happily. Lols.


Ashley looks like a big idol here, signing for his fans. xD
Me and janice again. o.o
A sad Janice ...
and a happy Mingxi. =D
Spot the Lizard? o.o
P03!! =D
Emo Coke Can. =(
1P04 and me! =D
I Love U.
I Love U.


Errms. =x
Hahas. =D
PengHui took this. xD
Me, PengHui and Janice!
L.O.V.E


The two photographers! =D
Lincoln. o.o
HAHAHA. =x
HAHAHA. =x
Me!
Last photo of the day! =D
Camera: Hweesee.
Photographer: Most of the photos are taken by me. Lol.


Now, moving on to the day at marina and esplanade with my secondary school girlfriends! =D It's Evannia's 19th birthday! =D Hanged out with Evannia, Jenny, Jasmine and XMM. Lols.


Me with the Birthday girl, Evannia.



Jasmine, Evannia and XMM.


From top left, Jenny and Jasmine.
Bottom left, Evannia and XMM.

ops. =x Present for Evannia.
Me and the birthday girl. LOL!
Jasmine and I. =D
Pineapple Rice.
5 of us. =D




Jasmine and XMM.


Emo? o.o
Walking down the stairs. Lols.
Introducing the esplanade!
I'm 'licking' my phone, cause I dont have icecream. =(
I want go ferris wheeeeel! =(
Hahas.
=D








Me and Jenny @ Bugis Espirit. =x
Shall end the post withhhhhhhhhhh,
ME! =x
Camera(s): Evannia, XMM, Jasmine, Jenny and ShuJUN's.
Photographers: All of us. LOL.

Most ever photos posted: Today!
maidoari.
shujunnie.








;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.