<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, September 07, 2008 ' 3:21 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Hellos.
Received another present from Xin Hui today. =)
It's a scrap(black)book.



Thanks Xin Hui and Kun Thai. =)
I love all the friendship quotations and the drawings,
and the photos. Lols.
Thanks for your time and effort.
"Good friends must not always be together,
It is the feeling of oneness
when distant that proves a
Lasting Friendship."
Haha, thanks! =D
& XMM, I haven't message Kun Thai.
But will, soon.
Your scrap(black)book never credit him leh. LOL. =x
------------------------------------------------------------
Went 'supposedly' jogging just now with XMM and Jenny,
Jenny wanted to compete with XMM by rounding 5 rounds,
if Jenny wins, XMM will cook instant noodles for her.
As for me, I didn't want to eat, cause there's food at home.
So, I didn't compete. Cause I think I sprain my shoulder last night while practising boxing moves. xD Pain~
( But partly because I'm LAZY. =x )
I walked WINNIE. =D
Yesterday is HAPPY, today is WINNIE.
Saw three littttttttttttle kittens today while walking to XMM's house with Jenny.
Damn cute can?! One is totally white, one is white with light brown patches,
and another one is white with black patches.
Wanted to get closer to them (LOL),
but they ran off. =x
There's one funny thing I must say. LOL.
Both XMM and me laughed like mad can?!
Jenny was walking Winnie, then suddenly we saw Jenny running (and screaming) with chasing Winnie behind.
If people don't know, it looks like Jenny is the OWNER
and is afraid of her OWN dog. XD
I walked Winnie for one round,
then brought her back to XMM's house.
And went down to 'supposedly jog', but in the end, we walked two rounds around the
"park-cum-drain"?
One whole round is super long.
Thanks XMM's parents for the Nasi Lemak. =x
(Yes, I ate something in the end. =.=)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Think I'll be changing blogskin soon.
maidoari.
shujunnie.







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.