<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, September 05, 2008 ' 5:43 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Card from 2Po3.
Today, I should reply to everyone's message.
Haha.
Dear 2P03, I've received all of your birthday wishes and thoughts for me.
Thank you very much. =D

Okay. Going according to register number. xD
[Pardon all the singlishs. xD]

First in the class is me, so let's move to the next one. Lols.
Xue Wen: Thank you. Haha! Ya lor old already! xD Next year 20. =( I don't want! LOLS. xD
Kevin: Thanks for the wishes, and I'll live a happy life.
Wei Wen: Thank you! =)
Janice: Thanks for the 19 lines of wonderful sentences, laopo. I had a wonderful birthday! I also hope that I will get to see my YAMAPI soon too! XD Love you too! =D
Amous: Thanks, it's been nice knowing you as well! =D Haha, I'll stay as pretty as Hello Kitty! Yay! xD
Kieran: Lols, they weren't be able to get a message from you, but anyway, HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY! =D I know it's tooooo early, but it's coming soon. Lols.
Wei Jun: Thanks, my evil friend. LOL. Okay, I know I'm closer to death, but still, I'll treasure every moment I have before I depart from this wretched mortal realm. =D
Ming Xi: Thanks for coming up with this plan. It's ok that my wish wasn't fulfilled, but I really had a fun-filled day! =D By receiving this card, it's like everyone celebrated together with me. Thanks, Sweetolovef. =D
Gervina: Thanks! I'll remember that. All the best to you as well! =D Take care!
Yu Xiang: Thanks. Hahas! When got time then I go learn! XD
Wen Kiong: Thanks! =)
Fazee: I know you asked me not to say thanks on my birthday, but I still have to say it. xD Thanks! I'm lucky to have a great friend like you as well! Same goes to you, keep smiling and take care! =D
Qudsia: Thanks! Hahas! It's okay, and yups, I had fun! & Sorry to take Yamapi all by myself. HAHA. You've got your Oguri Shun, XD so we are fair. HAHA! Take care! =D
Beng Kai: Thanks, I indeed enjoyed myself on planet Earth. Haha. =D
Hwee See: Thanks for the wishes. May yours come true as well! =D Take care!
Mindy: Thanks, XiaoYeapYeap! You take care as well! Yeap! =DDDDD (*updates for Mindy, I give you 5 D's.)
Lincoln: Thanks Mr.Bird! =x All the best to you as well! =D
Yi Jun: Thanks! I had a wonderful birthday this year. Haha. =D

Now, replies to some SMSes I've received.

Evannia: Thanks for the celebration at Chinese Garden. I didn't know theres a Hello Kitty named Evannia. HAHA! =D
Xin Hui: Thanks! Okies, I'll look forward to the your special present. =D I forgive you since you start school and doesn't have enough time for me. xD
Eng Chaing: Thanks for the wishes. All the best in your exams as well. =D
Swee Sin: Thanks, =D haha, ya one more year to 20. =(
Li Qing: Thanks, qing ai de. I'm happy, and let's go out together soon! =D
Poh Han: Thanks! =D
Ally: Thanks for the wishes! Stay pretty! =D
Amanda: Thanks! Stay pretty! =D
Rui Xiu: Thanks and Stay pretty! =D

This year is indeed the best birthday I had. =D

maidoari,
shujunnie.







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.