<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, September 28, 2008 ' 11:12 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Went to Lot 1 today with my XMM.
Obviously she missed me too much, and asked me to go out with her everyday. Lala.
Walked around lot1 and decided to slack in the library for a bit.
Went around the cookery area and I found this book.
"Pork & Sons".
The cover is so pretty. Lols. And the insides also.
Hahas. I'm bored, I know.
That's why I took photos of books. Lols.
But, aren't they cute? xD The cover is pink in colour.
-------------------------------------------------------
Wanted to type something just now, but I've forgotten it.
Whatever.
-------------------------------------------------------
I read a blog just now, link given by xmm.
This blog is setted up by a parents to their newborn daughter.
It's very sad and touching.
They would have had 3 childrens with them by now,
playing with them,
learning with them,
growing up with them,
becoming teens,
rebellious,
mature,
becoming adults,
married,
becoming old.
But, all their 3 children, left them the moment when they were born.
One in 2004, the other two (twins) in 2007.
You might want to read it as well,
http://ashleyisourangel.blogspot.com/
Everything is already predestinated,
no matter how you want to change it,
you can't.
People always say that you can change your own fate,
but how?
That's life.
If you are left alone, you are alone.
If you were given a chance in life, what would you do?
I don't know.
This is life we are talking about.
You never know when you will die,
you never know what will happen tomorrow,
you never know who you will see,
what you will eat,
what you will do,
in the next 10 years of your life.
---------------------------------------------------
F1 is officially over tonight!
I was watching parts of the race just now.
20 racers competing for a title.
Racing a total of 61 rounds!
Every moment,
every time, every second counts.
Congratulations to the winners. =D
The whole race was spectacular.
---------------------------------------------------
Oh ya, xmm has been downgrade to xsn. =D
She wants to be my future-childrens daughter. =.=
---------------------------------------------------
maidoari.
shujunnie.







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.