<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, October 02, 2008 ' 4:43 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

SUDDENLY!
I've got so many things to blog about. =D

1. K-ster,
2. Sentosa,
3. Flasher,
4. Presents,
5. Random things.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. K-ster
30/9 Tuesday night.
Met up with XMM and KT and headed towards Chinatown.
The supposed original meeting time was 6pm, and the three of us reach after 6.30, around 7pm. And yet we were the first group to arrive. Slacked around waiting for the others. Jowell came at around 7.30, followed by William. From there, we went for our dinner. =D Had my usual food there. Lols. XMM was the joke of the day man, 'frog' porridge. Lols. Jenny and Poh Lee came together at around 9.20pm. Went in and we stayed till 2am, reached home at around 3am. Slept.

P.S. I am SO in love!!!

with the wallpapers and the chandelier by the corridor.

Photos. Warning: Some photos contains lots of LENS FLARES. No, I did not edit any of the photos. =D Natural effects. Lols.

What are they doing?!! Executive's affair?? =x
William.
The corridor!
And I thought I see something on the circular mirror behind. o.o
Pretty chandelier and the wallpaper.
I spent about half of my time outside with the wall. LOL.
Photos credits to XMM.
Jenny took this. Lols.
Poh Lee and I.
XMM!
Credits:
My phone is low on its life that day. So I didn't use my phone to take any photos.
So the above photos are taken using Jenny's, Poh Lee's and XMM's phone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Sentosa
1/10 Wednesday morning.
(No names will be mentioned on this part.)
The Sentosa trip was fun.
Slept at 3am the last night, woke up at 8am, and left home at 9plus.
P.S. Girl ar, next time will go out with you!! cheer up. =)
Anyway, I went sentosa with my friend's friends. I brought one of my friend down as well. =) It's my first time to go out with a friend's friends. And it's also my friend's first time going out with a friend's friend's friends. LOL. I know this is confusing. HAHA. I learnt how to play volleyball also. Left Sentosa with my friend, and we went to Daiso. Saw some of the staffs there! So happy. =)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Flasher
2/10 Thursday (time of the day unknown)
Wonder why I post about this?
No no, I'm not the one who saw the flasher. LOL.
It's my friend!
She suddenly tell me just now. LOL.
She say Woodlands area got quite a lot.
XMM be careful ar!
She told me that the flasher pull his pants down? LOL. Yet I thought flashers all wear long long coats, plus those hats like those old uncle would wear. She told me this flasher wore helmet. LOL. New version of flashers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Presents
2/10 Thursday Noon.
Met Mingxi a moment ago, she say she want to pass me presents.
Anyway, THANKS to:
Amous,
Beng Kai,
Gervina,
Hwee See,
Lincoln,
Mindy,
Wen Kiong,
Yu Xiang,
Xue Wen. =D
I love the Hello Kitty big big pillow, and the hello kitty snake skinned wallet. =) Thank you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Random stuffs
(You dont have to read this if you dont want to. After all, this are all random stuffs.)
-Rubbish.
-One idiot called me 'emosen'. Wasting his stupid 'royal time' (which is actually MC) disturbing me. Singing 'gimme more' asking me for emoticons. =.= Are all NSmen like this? Lols.
-I hate my rubbish attitudes. And I hate myself more.
-To love and be loved. What about To hate and be hated?
-I don't want ****** to *****. Lols.
-Bye bye.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maidoari.
shujunnie.







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.