<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, November 09, 2008 ' 12:36 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

I received an email from one of my junior last night, it's about piercings. I freaked out while looking at it, and start scrolling down very fast to skim through all the pictures. Super scary! Lols. Shall show you some of the interesting ones. The other time, Mingxi did a post about tattos, now I'm doing a post about piercings. Anyway, if scared, don't look!
There's ten pictures below. Prepare! =x
*
*

Think this is scary? See the one below!
*
*

Can stick pinky through the tongue somemore!


Lastest CD rack.

Yijun say that this tongue very cool. Because when you want one tongue, you can zip it up. And when you want to have a split tongue, you know what to do. =)

Piercings also can become 'chick'cage.


This one! I freaked out man! In the eye can! How to blink?!
*
*
*
Now for an interesting one.
Handphone as earring? When people call you, just take the phone out from your ear lope! Can on loudspeaker somemore. Don't have to hold the phone. Let the ear do the holding.
*
*
*

Wolverine.
*
*
*
*

This is what I call "creative" and "innovation". LOL.
*
*
Last but not least,
Knife holder? This is scary okay!?
Anyone wants some piercings? Can take the above photos as reference! Haha.
maidoari.
shujunnie.








;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.