<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, November 17, 2008 ' 8:32 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

I want nobody, nobody but you~



Nobody by Wonder Girls (Korean)
Listen listen! It's a nice song! Haha! Being addicted! (Not the starting song. Lols.)
This song is what gets my hyped up in class today. HAHA.
Got influenced by Qudsia who played this song in class most of the time. hahas!
Fazee got influenced as well! xD
"I want nobody, nobody but you!" *clap clap, clap*

CADD2 is making me real crazy! =(
Or should I say, all of the modules are making me crazy!
CADD2, EM3B, MDA, EUCD, ETE!
I used to love CADD, since year 1. But now - I prefer solidthinking. Lols.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click on the advertisement on the right! Under the "ads" column.
It's samsung new camera, NV9. =D
This advertisement will be here for around one week.
Help me click! xD
Thank you.

I want to buy a camera soon!
For my next term module, Photography.
Woohooo!
I want pink pink pink camera!

Tomorrow is my last lesson for the Japanese module. Hahas.
Speaking test~
Listening test~
Culture test~
All tomorrow~

Jya, mata ne!
maidoari.
shujunnie.







;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.