<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11621425?origin\x3dhttp://amadore-thelove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, November 16, 2008 ' 12:51 PM
Hello Kitty is my love! ❤

Went to Singapore Expo yesterday for the Food festival! Along with XMM, KunThai, AikHoe, Kelvin, Karhwee kk, and JiaYong. The train trip there was pretty longgggg. And you will notice a strange pattern if I show you how we train to expo. And the same pattern back. Lol.

From: Bukit Panjang -> Choa chu kang -> Jurong -> Boon Lay -> Tanah Merah -> Expo.
Back: Expo -> Tanah Merah -> Pasir Ris -> Jurong -> Choa Chu kang.

Overall the food festival was average only. There's are toooooo many people, squeezy, and thus, makes me giddy. Only ate some of the food there, after that I have no appetite, cause too many food already. I see the food there until I scared. Lol.

Left expo, and we went to Lot 1! Buy green beancurd home, and we saw SweeSin and also my primary school good friend. Shopped at lot 1's cotton on, and home sweet home. Haha.

Banner.

XMM.


I sent this photo to Yitch! LOLs.
Yitch! shhhh~ xD

I invented a new word last night.
Dongs!~
xD

maidoari.
shujunnie.








;Shujun.nie ❤

;Chisuzu Neko Sora
;千鈴
;forever 21! :P
;04'sept'1989
;❤
;hohoho, i miss you. ♥

;ads

Nope. No ads! :D

;randoms

;[381.HELLOKITTY.PINK is ❤!]
;每一句再见割一道伤口。
;Pink is attracted to me.
;I'm talkative when I'm alone.

;wants

;A ride on the Ferris Wheel
;Hello kitty❤
;Natsu Matsuri❤
;Go Japan
;Try on Kimono/Yukata
;Learn Japanese
;Back in TIME
;Graduate from UniSIM!
;Nope. Not going to be a counselor.

;tagboard

speakyourmind



;links

♥PDI;2Po3
GERvina.
Hammie.
Janice.
Kevin.
Lincoln.
Mindy.
MingXi.
Qudsia.
WeiWen.
WenKiong.
YiJun.
Yijunnn.

♥Friends;
5A/B'06.
Ally.
Alvin.
Amanda.
Bronte.
Cindy.
Erwin.
Esther.
Evannia.
Kelvin.
Jasmine.
Jenny.
Jerelynn.
Kim.
LiLi.
Lindy.
PohHan.
PPP.
Rachel.
Rebecca.
Roo.
Ryli.
Sky.
SoonFang.
Stella.
SweeSin.
Vilasini.
XinHui.
XinYi.

♥Blogshop;
PrincessyGadgets.
ShoppingChampion.

♥Credits;
Designer: whitelies-



;melodies

Removed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.